According to a recent Inman News report “the following are the 10 prime markets for first-timers, ranked by highest share of first-time-buyer FHA loans as a percentage of total sales in 2011:
1. Wilmington, Del.-Md.-N.J.
2. Charleston, W.Va.
3. Visalia-Porterville, Calif.
4. Merced, Calif.
5. Fresno, Calif.
6. Hagerstown-Martinsburg, Md.-W.Va.
7. Modesto, Calif.
8. Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minn.-Wis.
9. Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, Ga.
10. Camden, N.J.”
I wonder if now is the right time for KK and her friend Juju to take advantage of this Atlanta market…