Here’s the most recent version of “The Mother of all Atlanta real estate charts” – which side of the bottom line do you want to be on?
“The Mother of all Atlanta real estate charts” does not lie.
Here are 5 reasons that Intown Atlanta and Decatur Sellers should hire me in 2010…
1. I am the #1 Trulia Voice in Atlanta
2. I have personally led 123 buyers and sellers to successful closings since beginning full time agency 6 years ago in February 2004
3. I have caused the sale of 39 listings in 6 years – my listings spend an average 26 Days on the market – DOM vs. a 139 DOM market average – 92% of all of my listings closed vs. a 40% market average…
4. I have a sincere sales habit – active prospecting for 3 hours every morning + 1 hour of social media activity everyday, minimum…so far, as of today – here’s just some of what I’ve done
* 226 posts at The Intown Insider over the past 24 months
* 563 Trulia answers – 10 best answers – 280 thumbs up…over 30 leads generated and 10 sales closed as a result of just Trulia activity
* Facebook and Twitter generate leads and activate showing activity at my listings, in addition to the basic real estate marketing that I do in the MLS’s – I have 1194 Twitter followers and 696 facebook Friends, as of today
* I network, push market and communicate with nearly 600 other Intown Atlanta agents who make things happen in this market
5. I have a 23 year sales resume’, with most of the 1990′s in Commercial Construction sales. I’m a proven closer and I love what I do. I’m a former officer in the US Army and served in Saudi Arabia for 11 months during Operation Desert Storm. 6 years ago, I decided to devote my sales career to the full time practice of Intown Atlanta and Decatur real estate agency.
If you are considering the sale of an Intown Atlanta or Decatur property in 2010, then please contact me for an opinion on your next steps.